Join us for a fun and whacky scavenger hunt in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall!
Requirements: Closed toed shoes, Weather appropriate attire
Location: Pick up and drop off at the Braintree Redline Stop
Time: 1pm - 7pm
Who: Open to anyone in 8th grade and up!
Parents - Perhaps you're worried about sending your teens in to Boston? I can personally tell you I've run this event before and there's never been an issue. Here are some of the things I'll do to make sure everyone is safe:
1) Everyone will be in groups of at least 3 at all times
2) All participants must have a phone with them
3) All participants will have my number, and their groups phone numbers
4) All of us will ride the same T-car up, and the same T-car back
5) One adult will be at the front of the group and one at the back when walking to/from Faneuil Hall
6) Ground rules will be clearly established at the start of the event
**Boston has become a very safe city, especially downtown, and especially a touristy area such as Faneuil Hall. Regardless, I will establish boundaries about where participants can/cannot go, and how to behave themselves in an appropriate manner.
*** This is a really fun event, and a great way for participants to start to become familiar with their City - Boston!